...chances are I'll probably say it again. Actuuuuuuually...I'm fairly sure I've said it a gazillion freakin' times. I chalk it up to being a classic overachiever. Truth? I have the tendency to sound like a broken record at times (Pops, you were right). As in vinyl. Pre 8-track, cassette, CD, pirated download.
"Keeping My Mouth Shut"
9. I'm soooo tired. (probably from protecting the UPS guy from Cujo.)
8. Why are YOU tired? (incredulously directed to anyone OTHER than myself...and Cujo.)
7. What's wrong? (the response from the fam 9 outta 10 times is..."I'm TIRED!")
6. Where did all my
5. Did you hear me?!?!? (fact: my teen-aged Thing #3 and Better Half often misplace their ears...it's probably with the plastic containers.)
4. Did I ask you that already? (fact: I often misplace my memory...it's probably with the family collection of ears and plastic containers.)
3. Can you pick up some Snapple? (because I'm too freakin' tired. did I ask you that already?)
2. Freakin' (because I would have gotten the freakin' bejeezus slapped outta me if I had said the alternative growing up.)
And my WORST offender on the "oops, I did it AGAIN" list...
1. I'll just be a minute. (My whole fam knows I'm freakin' delusional, but they are just too tired to tell me)
Later Gator (yeah...I say that too),
(click on image for description of Song-ography)
Next Tuesday's Song-ography title is "Small Town" by John Mellenkamp.
Come back and link up!