Can you see a song? Can a photograph sing to you?
Heck yeah X 2. Join in on Tuesdays for a fun mashup of song and photography. Choose a song title and/or lyric, and interpret it thru a photograph or series of photographs. Can be either a photo you took specifically for the song OR a photo from your archives that illustrates a song. Links to Song-ography will be accepted via blog, Flickr or Instagram. Here are a few guidelines...
1. Would be kinda cool if you would link back to my blog somewhere...ANYWHERE
2. Would be kinda cool if you "followed" me. Not to the bathroom or anything creepy...just here in blog-land.
3. Please link up using your permalink URL. Blog, Instagram, Flickr all welcome!
4. Photos MAY or MAY NOT be recently taken. Heck, sometimes you might see a song title and think "I ALREADY have an amaaaaaaazing photograph for that song title!" No reason you shouldn't use it. Amazing is amazing regardless of when it's taken, right?
5. Would be kinda cool if you'd visit some of the other participants and leave a kind word or two. I'm from Philly, and you KNOW we have a rep for being the kindest and friendliest peeps in the world :)
6. You may have one photo, or drop a photo bomb of photos in your link up post. Just please make sure your photo(s) are an interpretation of the song title for the week.
7. Link-up will be available beginning midnight on Tuesday.
7. Tell lots, and LOTS of your blogging friends so I don't feel like I'm sitting at the school lunch table all by myself on Sunday morning. I don't want to be a "Lonesome Loser" and have to post a photo about it.
Now head on over to my "HOME" page and look for the Song-ography posts on Tuesdays so you can link up. Can't wait to see what you come up with!