Bucks County, PA
Bucks County, PA
"Knock Three Times"
Tony Orlando and Dawn
Each week a song title will be given as a prompt. Heck, I'll even throw in a video in case you aren't quite sure what the song actually is (it happens, heck I'm kinda 'stale and moldy' when it comes to Thing #3's fav songs). Interpret the title however you'd like (I love artistic license). Create and edit your photograph however you'd like (again...artistic license is waaaay cool here). And then link up here on Sunday mornings. As much as I love bending and stretching the rules, there are a few that I might suggest (pleeeeease don't MAKE me go "Philly" on ya!):
1. Would be kinda cool if you would link back to my blog somewhere...ANYWHERE
2. Would be kinda cool if you "followed" me. Not to the bathroom or anything creepy...just here in blog-land.
3. Please link up using your permalink URL.
4. Photos MAY or MAY NOT be recently taken. Heck, sometimes you might see a song title and think "I ALREADY have an amaaaaaaazing photograph for that song title!" No reason you shouldn't use it. Amazing is amazing regardless of when it's taken, right?
5. Would be kinda cool if you'd visit some of the other participants and leave a kind word or two. I'm from Philly, and you KNOW we have a rep for being the kindest and friendliest peeps in the world :)
6. You may have one photo, or drop a photo bomb of photos in your link up post. Just please make sure your photo(s) are an interpretation of the song title for the week.
7. Link-up will be available beginning Sunday mornings.
8. Tell lots, and LOTS of your blogging friends so I don't feel like I'm sitting at the school lunch table all by myself on Sunday morning. I don't want to be a "Lonesome Loser" and have to post a photo about it.
Got it? Sunday, link up, song titles, photographs that are interpretations, a mash up I'm calling Song-ography, be there...YO.
And here you go, our FIRST Song-ography song title for Sunday, July 14th (drum roll puhleeze)....."Homeward Bound" by Simon and Garfunkel (I give it an '8' Dick Clark. Nice slow beat that's good for slow dancing in the spotlight dance). Seriously one of my all-time favs.