October 26, 2016

Common everyday blessings...


"As the years pass,
I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common every day blessings
of our common every day lives
for which we should be truly grateful.
They are the things that fill our lives with comfort and our hearts with gladness...



"Bright Sunshine on a Cold Day"
Somerset, Pennsylvania


Just the pure air to breathe, and the strength to breathe it;
warmth and shelter...
the bright sunshine on a cold day;
and a cool breeze when the day is warm."

-Laura Ingalls Wilder



Here's where I "link up" today

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful words...and beautiful black and white...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days when I am feeling empty and frustrated with life's hassles, I remind myself to take inventory of all the blessings in my life.
    Lovely post and as always, spot on image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing quote and shot! I totally agree, from the ripe age of 28.5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quote & what a stunning image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a grand photo!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/10/along-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny how our thoughts often change as we grow older. I agree with what you said. Lovely chandelier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh honey, you've got that right!!! And I'm jealous That you're posting from my home stomping grounds. It sure is beautiful there, isn't it? Aloha, with a great big smile for the remembrance of home. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Laura's words....great photos too

    ReplyDelete