July 10, 2016

365-day project (week #28)...


The week that was (July 4, 2016 - July 10, 2016):


"I'd pay to see them BOTH 'smile'"
186/365



"Not sure what I'm making for dinner, but it's starting with basil from the garden"
186/365



"Gladiola season has begun"
187/365



"I just woke up, what's YOUR excuse?"
188/365



"Some mornings I wake up, look at the news, and fear our nation is broken."
#DallasStrong
189/365



"One of those days when I feel I have left too many tabs open in my brain"
190/365



"34 years ago, these two crazy kids got married"
#happyanniversary
191/365


What a sad, sad week for America.  I believe we have gone from a divided nation, to a broken one.  #allyouneedislove






**All 365-day project photos are via my Samsung Galaxy phone camera.  For more, you can find me on Instagram @KathyMcB.

Here's where I "link up" today

12 comments:

  1. I love all the different themes you've covered this week.

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
    Second: I can smell the basil from Boston!
    Third: The pic of you on the steps is amazing - nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That basil looks amazing! Nice to see the vibrant herb and the pic of your chick to offset the sad events from this past week. Happy 34th Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant document of a very mixed week. Your photos are amazing! #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great week! That basil! swoon......Happy Anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! I love your self portrait, taken by one of the pups of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved getting to see a photo of you! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! There is so much going on in our worlds--it does get overwhelming sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary you guys!

    Love the first photo as I obsessed with stickers!

    #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your self-portrait is so well done. I'd print that one for sure. Happy Anniversary friend!! I hope you had a wonderful celebration.

    Lisa @ Life Thur the Lens

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is sad on both sides of the pond. The future, once bright, now looks very uncertain

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That chick! You haven't changed one bit! I simply cannot pick a favorite this week! Love your self portrait, beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete