February 7, 2016

365-day project (week #6)...


The week that was (February 1 - February 7, 2016):


"Pink is an Attitude"
32/365



"Working on a Project"
33/365



"Foggy Day"
34/365



"World Cancer Day...Lighting a Candle for the Warriors"
35/365



"Waiting on Thing #2 at the Philly Airport"
36/365



"Thought losing my dad was hard, until I watched my husband lose his mom"
37/365



"Thank you SillyJilly"
38/365


Week #6 in the books.  It's been an emotional roller coaster kinda week.  One that I will look back upon and and the word "WOW" will spring to mind. We lost two family members to cancer, one of which was my mother-in-law.  So my postings will be rather sporadic this coming week.  Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.






Here's where I "link up" today
  

(Join me on Tuesdays for Song-ography. Click on photo for a full description)

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, I especially love the first photo

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for you losses Kathy. May their memories be a comfort and a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of you and yours at this challenging time. Poignant post and very lovely photos - you have a real talent there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice how the flowers are presented in the first picture.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for you, and your family, during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our condolences to you and your husband. it is your combined strengths will see you through. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about your losses. I really like the composition of your first tulip shot and the foggy day shot is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry about your losses. I really like the composition of your first tulip shot and the foggy day shot is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the foggy road shot and the tulip view from above. Sorry to hear about your MIL--my own has lost her desire to live and is sort of willing herself to die. It's a very strange process to watch. Thoughts and prayers to your fam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry for the losses you've endured this past week. Big prayers for all as you grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry for your losses. All our parents have passed and I miss them every day. Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am truly sorry for your loss. Just three weeks ago we lost a family member to cancer so I know what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous photos! Some wonderful truths!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those tulips...I'm sending you cyber hugs...LOTS and LOTS of cyber hugs. (insert blowing a kiss emoji)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sorry for the loss your mother-in-law. Thinking of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooohhhh.... I do love your foggy day shot. The contrast of the B&W is fabulous.

    Sending {{{{cyber hugs}}}} oh so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete