July 12, 2015

"The power of Threes...


"To me there are three things we all should do every day...  



"Laugh, Think, Cry"
Real Life/Still Life
(taken in my kitchen with the morning light)


...Number one is laugh.
Number two is think.
You should spend some time in thought.
And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears.  Could be happiness or joy.
If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.  That's a heck of a day.
You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

-Jim Valvano


The power of the number three.  If laugh, think, and cry aren't the three things that you'd like to embrace every day, I have a different three word suggestion...bacon, lettuce and tomato.  On a sandwich. Yep, that's a pretty special trio too.







Here's where I "link up" today



(Song-ography on Tuesdays.  Click on photo for a full description.)


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and a gorgeous picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7:58 and I already had my tears of joy - think I'm good now (-:

    Gorgeous picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm. BLT sounds good about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I'm a rare "crier". But I do laugh and think a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've cried so little lately...for me that is! Time was where the floodgates were just, well, always open! It's a bit odd...I do like the notion of their being enough passion in what I'm doing each day that I'm deeply moved - at least once! Such a pretty shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmy V has left a powerful message in his absence. Not sure I hit each of those every day, but they certainly relate to some of the more memorable days.

    ReplyDelete