"Winter at Sunrise"
I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. Probably because I'm too preoccupied with my camera these days. Christmas is gonna be here before I even have my presents wrapped if I don't soon back away from the Canon. At least I have presents. Thank goodness for overnight shipping. Tis the season...
1. I procrastinate too much. Didn't use to be like this. I've gotten much worse.
2. I get distracted too much. Didn't use to be like this. I've gotten much worse. Look...a squirrel!
3. I'm eating too much. Okay, I've always been like this. I've gotten MUCH better at it.
4. I'm sitting around on my butt too much. I go in spurts with this. I've got a date with the gym January 6th when I hope to re-establish our on again-off again relationship. It says so on my calendar. IF I don't get distracted or procrastinate. Hope I remember to look at my calendar. Look....a chocolate chip cookie!
5. I'm tired too much. Who knew procrastinating, getting distracted, eating too much, and do nothing could be so exhausting?!?!!?
The worse thing about all this? I sound EXACTLY like my teenager. Hmmmm...I'll worry about that tomorrow.
Here's where I'm linking up today ..."The Party's On"
Please join me on Sundays for Song-ography.
This week's song title is "Silver Bells".