I want to break free from...
"I Want to Break Free"
New York City, New York
ob*ses*sion (uh b-sesh-uh n) noun
the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
...obsessions. How do I love, and NOT love thee, let me count the ways...
1. Worry and over thinking. Yes, I DO worry that I over think.
2. Grey hair. Probably a result of worry and over thinking. I worry that since I DO color my hair, I won't recognize when the right time will be to gradually morph into age-appropriate grey. I don't want to be the 100 year old lady sitting in the nursing home with jet black hair thinking everyone will think it's natural.
3. Cleaning. I have been known to drive my family crazy picking up, vacuuming, and wiping down, after them. TRYING to ease up on that. Everyone seems to be happy living in squalor. I worry about that.
4. Nail polish and lip glosses. I can't pass a display without picking up one, or a few. Which reminds me, I need to clean my ever-growing collections under my bathroom sink.
5. BRAVO television. The epicenter of reality tv nirvana. Televise it, and I'm glued. FYI, all the "Real Housewives of WHEREVER" obviously dye their hair...regardless of how old they are.
6. Andy Cohen. The head of Bravo programming, and host of "Watch What Happens Live". There is apparently nothing this man can do that I don't find 100% brilliant AND hilarious. I watch him, I read his tweets, I follow him on Instagram. I'm worried I'm a stalker.
7. www.Ruelala.com. Andy Cohen would love the fashion savvy items I have purchased at great discount on this site. I would love if my closet was bigger to accommodate all the fashion savvy items I have purchased at great discount on this site. The Better Half would love if I would clean off and eradicate this fashion savvy site from my computer. I worry the UPS man thinks I am using Ruelala NOT for the fashion savvy items...but as a ploy to see him way too often.
8. Shoes. Finally...a healthy obsession I don't worry about.
Can't wait to see what everyone came up with for Queen's "I Want to Break Free". But first, here is next week's song...
How much do I love the endless photographic possibilities this song can spark? I can't even count the ways! My eyes will be on the look out all week to see what I can come up with. Let the challenge begin.
Thanks again for stopping by, and linking up. Please feel free to spread the word if you know of anyone who might be interested in participating in Song-ography. I love seeing the different directions one song can lead photographers in.