"Turn Left for Answers"
Cape May, New Jersey
1. If only life's questions could be answered by changing directions. Actually, maybe many of them can.
2. I've come to the conclusion that I really need a special "smiley face" or "font" to denote I'm using sarcasm. Apparently, it's often only apparent to moi.
3. Thing #3 is taking an SAT prep course this week at a local college for the English/Writing/Verbal portion of the exam. We've been discussing vocab words every morning on the drive to the campus. I'm embarrassed to tell her that while on the phone to USAirways yesterday, and trying to elaborate my confirmation code to the representative (ie, FTBZC)...I couldn't come up with a word that began with the letter "T". Well, actually I did....TEA.
4. I don't get sick very often. But I got knocked off my feet this week by SOMETHING. The worse thing about it? I will now be a hypocrite when I joke about how men can't handle being sick.
5. On Monday, I will start my next crazy exercise program with the awesome Saun T via television in my
dungeon basement...T-25. It's premise is it's a full body, high intensity workout accomplished in less than 25 minutes, 5 days a week. I'm totally waiting for the T-5 program to be released. NO sarcasm font needed!!!