I've been eye-balling Ms. Stasha's "Monday Listicles" over at The Good Life for quite awhile now. Every Monday Stasha posts a list...duh. Hey, it's Monday cut me break. It isn't often I get accused of being "Queen of the Obvious". This week's list is "Things that make you go hmmmmm". Sounds like MY kinda listicle, not to mention a completely annoying 90's song that will burrow it's way into your brain. So here I go, random ramblings encompassing much ado about nothing. Perfect, because I often feel I live in a world of "Hmmmmmm-ness"....
1. How is it possible that the totally frumpy Camilla Parker Bowles looks sooooo much better in a hat than moi? Gob-smacked I tell ya! Totally Gob-smacked.
2. At exactly WHAT point is it that cute little kids feet morph into big, sweaty, not so cute adult feet?
3 ...ORRRRR, at what point in human development does it transition from being okay to lift your shirt to show a cute little belly to "Ma'am...please put your shirt down before you hurt someone"?
4. How is it this man could grow a beard and long hair yet....Tarzan couldn't.
5. Why is endless energy wasted on the young, when "I" could REALLY use it and appreciate it soooooo much more at my age? PULEEEEEEZE little girl, are you old enough to know how to share yet?
6. I love the colors in nature yet...live in a closet of basic neutrals???
8. Give me fast rides that go high in the air. But Ferris Wheels scare the bejeezus outta me???
9. Why is it that when inside, they are called "stairs"? But when they are outside..."steps" it is?
10. Hmmmm...WHY didn't I do this "Listicle Thingy" before??????
Things that make you go HMMMMM. For those of you who don't remember this 1990's "classic", here it is for ya. Warning, you'll be playing this in an endless brain loop today if you dare listen:
I wonder what things are going to make me go HMMMMM today? Can't wait to find out. Happy Monday!!!!