March 6, 2017

Pieces of my heart...



"Take another little piece of my heart now, baby."




"Pieces of my Heart"
(Thing #2 and Grand #1)
Cincinnati, Ohio


Fun weekend in Cincy with these two pieces of my heart.  Yes I adore every moment with Grand #1 (Miss Avie).  But I also soooo love witnessing Thing #2 morphing into such a beautiful, patient and loving mother.  It's a relief to see proof that maybe I didn't screw up my kids as much as I thought I did at times.  Feels good to exhale.  So proud of my girl.  But every time I have to leave these two, well...it breaks another little piece of my heart now, baby.  





Here's where I "link up" today
 

13 comments:

  1. Such a precious shot!! I love how you share your LOVE for them (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! And congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just precious - what a joy!! They both look like they are absolutely thriving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am learning the feeling of watching my son parent his son - it's amazing to watch & yeah, I agree, maybe I didn't screw him up as bad as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the breaking heart is why we live close to our only child and his children! Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. magnificent photography and such a gift you share ~ new life ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a peaceful week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandparenting is such an amazing season of life! A beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always so amazing to see your children "morph" into amazing adults! And to see your children with their children is equally beautiful, isn't it. This is such a poignant photo and captures so many emotions. The neutral background with your daughter's black outfit in the middle makes for a lovely contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful picture

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable! really great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd say you did good. Love all these images.

    ReplyDelete