November 14, 2016

The week that was (week #46)...



The week that was (November 7, 2016 - November 13, 2016):


"When I think of the past, I like to focus on the beautiful things"
312/365




"I put my vote where my mouth is"
313/365



"Emotional day for many Americans"
314/365



"My nails say 'It's about time!' "
315/365



"Fall colors are in their downward spiral"
316/365



"Can't we all just get along?"
317/365



"An afternoon of baby shower prep and crafting"
318/365


What a tumultuous week we navigated!  Election day highs.  Election day lows.  Hopefully now that it is all over, we can ALL adopt the familiar mantra when confronted by hatred and unkindness, #whentheygolowwegohigh.






**All 365-day project photos are via my Samsung Galaxy phone camera.  For more, you can find me on Instagram @KathyMcB.

Here's where I "link up" today

3 comments:

  1. I love that reflected foliage!! And soooo which nail color did you pick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all the beauty. We were feeling sad down here in Texas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have some beauty to focus on and get some political diversion

    ReplyDelete