September 25, 2016

365-day project (week #39)...


The week that was (September 19, 2016 - September 25, 2016):


"Just when I thought my 365-project was in peril...THANK YOU!"
263/365



"Because some days, I just don't care"
264/365



"The joys of living in a battleground state...windshield trash!"
265/365



"I'd rather be eating ice cream"
266/365



"Weekend prep...I forgot how much college kids eat!"
267/365



"Penn State THON canning weekend...my girl doing her part to help cure pediatric cancers"
268/365



"Sweater weather"
269/365

Addendum:  my air conditioner conked out this week on me.  If only I could have captured a photo of money flying out of my wallet!  #openwindowzone.






**All 365-day project photos are via my Samsung Galaxy phone camera.  For more, you can find me on Instagram @KathyMcB.

Here's where I "link up" today

14 comments:

  1. That pizza...that popcorn...Wawa...now I'm hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for your girl...and good for you eating pizza because, sometimes, you just need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously scared for America right now. I can hope soooo damn hard that your country makes the right decision on the 8th November. For the safety of all us to be quite honest.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that mug. I hear you about the a/c. Ours has never worked right sine we've been here. And it is still 85 and 80% humidity here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that mug. I hear you about the a/c. Ours has never worked right sine we've been here. And it is still 85 and 80% humidity here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather eat ice cream... me too.

    I am so glad we live in a state that the political world does not care about! :-D

    That mug, gah so beautiful. Happy sweater weather to you.

    Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great colours in the sky and now I want pizza

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  8. All was good till the last sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the pizza looks yummy. You shouldn't need air anymore since its sweater weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its cold here today so Ill take the popcorn over ice cream =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete