March 7, 2016

Song-ography, the 'Electric Land' edition...


"The neon lights go flashing by
Electric land is in my eyes."

-Electric Land (Bad Company)


"Electric Land"
Reading Terminal Market
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania


Electric Land.  AKA...the Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia.  One of my favorite places to while away some time.  Where the biggest problem is in narrowing down what I want to eat.  But then again, why limit yourself?

**********

Hello, hello.  Welcome back to another edition of Song-ography.  As a reminder:

Song(lyrics) + Photo(s) = Song-ography

While I encourage and welcome everyone to join in and link up, I would also like to gently remind everyone to PLEASE keep the purpose of Song-ography in mind when doing so.  Thank you to all who stop by,  become followers of my blog (you can do so at the bottom of page), leave comments, and join in on Tuesdays here at Song-ography.  All are welcome and greatly appreciated!  Looking forward to stopping by all those blogs who link up, and I encourage others to do the same...you won't be disappointed.








(Join me on Tuesdays for Song-ography.  Click on photo for full link-up description)


11 comments:

  1. Sign explosion for sure. I love markets like this where it's funny to try and decide what delicious foods to try. Happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo....such a riot of colour and interesting aspects! I also love Bad Company.....good choice for Song-ography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me miss Philly more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are Italian Hoagies? What an overwhelming explosion of colours and light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...that's a lot of electric lights! Perfect shot & lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always you captured Reading Market perfectly. I'd go back there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love RTM, it is one of my all time favourite places in Philly. You can get the best Turkey in my opinion but my favourite place to eat there is the Dutch Eating Place!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun place. I am going to ad this to my PA must sees.

    Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is certainly a lot of bright signs!

    ReplyDelete