Procrastination is apparently my modus operandi. My unfortunate habit. Hence the 365 project that began on...March 12th?
"The Week That Was"
A Photo Du Jour...or bust
From the look of it, spring has finally sprung. Hasta la vista winter, safe travels to faraway distant places. How do I know? Besides the fact that I am writing this while serenaded by the sweet sounds of hedgeclippers, lawn mowers, and power edgers outside my window...
1. I'm spending more time researching where I can go OUTDOORS. With my camera.
2. Wedding preps (as in two weddings) are well under way.
3. Getting the house in order. FYI, sometimes I love what I find underneath the clutter.
4. Getting my BOD in order. FYI, sometimes I do NOT love what I find underneath the clutter.
5. Abundant morning sunshine.
6. Realizing I need to buy a new pair of sunglasses to tone down the sparkling morning dew when I'm NOT taking photos of it.
7. Morning sun streaming into my bedroom. Contemplating the possibility of wearing those new sunglasses en route from the bed to the shower.
8. Tis Prom season, fa-la-la-la-la.
9. Being bathed in afternoon light. Totally enjoying capturing the light in my photography.
10. Sleeveless tops and ice water. "Being Ignored"? Totally season neutral.
A photo dujour or bust? I'm still intact, despite Spring allergies.
Here's where I "link up" today.
Please join me on Sundays for Song-ography.
This week's song title is Simon and Garfunkel's "Sounds of Silence".