April 14, 2014

Must be Spring (A photo du jour or bust)...


Procrastination is apparently my modus operandi.  My unfortunate habit.  Hence the 365 project that began on...March 12th?




"The Week That Was"
A Photo Du Jour...or bust
IPhone


From the look of it, spring has finally sprung.  Hasta la vista winter, safe travels to faraway distant places.  How do I know?  Besides the fact that I am writing this while serenaded by the sweet sounds of hedgeclippers, lawn mowers, and power edgers outside my window...


1.   I'm spending more time researching where I can go OUTDOORS.  With my camera.    

2.   Wedding preps (as in two weddings) are well under way.

3.   Getting the house in order.  FYI, sometimes I love what I find underneath the clutter.

4.   Getting my BOD in order. FYI, sometimes I do NOT love what I find underneath the clutter.

5.   Abundant morning sunshine.

6.   Realizing I need to buy a new pair of sunglasses to tone down the sparkling morning dew when I'm NOT taking photos of it.

7.   Morning sun streaming into my bedroom.  Contemplating the possibility of wearing those new sunglasses en route from the bed to the shower. 

8.   Tis Prom season, fa-la-la-la-la.

9.   Being bathed in afternoon light.  Totally enjoying capturing the light in my photography.

10.  Sleeveless tops and ice water.  "Being Ignored"?  Totally season neutral.


A photo dujour or bust?  I'm still intact, despite Spring allergies. 






Here's where I "link up" today.

Please join me on Sundays for Song-ography.
This week's song title is Simon and Garfunkel's "Sounds of Silence".






9 comments:

  1. You are too funny - prom season already! She looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a happy Spring. You sound busy ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like you have a lot on your plate. Two weddings? A prom? Wow.

    These photos are wonderful snippets of spring in your world. And I hear you on the spring allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of things happening - fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a full plate! Loads of goodness in your list! I'm also excited about the new photographic possibilities after being couped up and uninspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ha, it sounds like there is more Spring in your step!!! I know there is in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dew is so pretty and so is your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring is here for sure.. Here in Colorado it is still pretty darn cold.. Im used to that desert heat at this time of year.. Enjoy the light!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy busy busy this spring. But you are the kinda girl that embraces it. No mention of shoes??!

    ReplyDelete