1. It's easy to soak up the moment when this is the view right outside your temporary digs in Arizona. Imagine sitting your patio, with a glass of wine, your best friend, and a chorus of coyotes serenading you at night. Magical.
2. But now that I'm back home, I've decided to soak up my daily life as much as possible. Even tho my views aren't quite so colorful, and the only serenading I get are my dogs whining to be let outside...ad nauseum. I find I'm most mindful of the moments when enjoying my photography. So I've started a 365 project. Daily life. IPhone. Some things big. Some things not so big. Little editing. Even little-"er" writing. Comments disabled. But all things that I'm mindful of. There is a link at the top of my page to
"In Focus"... my new blog where I will be attempting a photo dujour (or bust!).
3. I'm mindful that I'm not really feelin' the name "In Focus" It will change when the lightbulb in my head goes off. Since my lightbulb can function erratically...I didn't want to wait for a power surge.
4. ...still waiting on that lightbulb!
5. While I'm waiting on that...LOTS to soak up this weekend. Thing #2 is flying home tonight, and it's another weekend of power wedding planning and "to do's". 4 months and counting. Soon followed by Thing #1's big day at 6 months and counting. Def no lack of things to soak up! If only my wallet were soaking up some things too.
Here's where I'm linking up today ..."The Party's On"
Please join me on Sundays for Song-ography.
This week's song title is the Three Dog Night's "One is the Loneliest Number".