"Desperately Seeking Spring"
Things are lookin' up! I can see the end in sight. It's not here yet, but it's def on the horizon. Spring. It thought it would sneak into town. Busted!
1. I see grass! Yes it's brown. Yes it's wet. But it's there just screaming "better get your lawn mower serviced!".
2. Sure sign of spring in suburbia? Lawn care service advertisements attached to my mailbox. Not sure whether I should take that personally or not. I'm starting to get a complex considering they are usually keeping company with house cleaning service fliers.
3. Thing #3 left for school without her jacket this morning, and I didn't even yell at her. The projected high? 33 degrees. Def not a sign of warmer temps, just the end of my resolve...which means Spring MUST soon be here.
4. My car got washed. It only took 24 hours to turn my clean "Alpine White" car back to "Fifty Shades of Grey" due to all the winter gunk left on the streets. But it got washed...once.
5. Cadbury Egg sightings Candy disguised as an egg. Or is it an egg disguised as candy? Either way, egg yolk should NEVER be in the same packaging as chocolate. It shouldn't even be in the same sentence.
Yep, the sun is making guest appearances. Not every day, not even all day. But enough that I recognize what it is. Definitely a light at the end of the tunnel.
Here's where I'm linking up today ..."The Party's On"
Please join me on Sundays for Song-ography.
This week's song title is the The Five Man Electrical Band's "Signs".