TGIF. It's been one of those weeks where inspiration and motivation have been lacking when it comes to my photography and blogging. I'm gonna blame it on the Polar Vortex. I think it can handle the guilt. It doesn't really seem to care about all the negatives being thrown it's way, so let's pile on a few more. While I'm at it...I'm gonna blame the ole P.V. for that crack I found in my hardwood floor AND my indecision that cost me those two verdigris lanterns that were swept out from under my nose at HomeGoods this week. (disclaimer: THIS comes from a woman who has been known to buy something ONLY because another shopper had the audacity to LOOK at an item that "I" was looking at...then return it later because I really didn't want it anyway).
This is what happens when inspiration, motivation, and cool verdigris lanterns are lacking in my life this week. Random ramblings. You're welcome.
1. Sometimes it's good to roll over and open up your eyes...
"Sherbet Colored Sky"
2. ...and sometimes it's good to be able to close them again.
"Wake Me Up When It's Spring"
3. The best part of waking up? Coffee. Coffee helps me think. Sometimes I try to blog first. That's a huge mistake.
"The Best Part of Waking Up Is Folgers In Your Cup"
"Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster and with more energy."
4. I'm finally full throttle in wedding mode. And if you don't believe me, please feel free to stop by and take a look at my dining room table. Never mind...you won't be able to see it.
5. ...which means, it's time to get myself back into fighting shape and drop a few of those "Polar Vortex" pounds! I have mother-of-the-(respective) bride AND groom dresses to buy youse guys!
"I Love Scales?
"If you really want to be depressed, weigh yourself in grams."
Hoping for a new week full of less random-ness, and more lanterns.
Here's where I'm linking up today ..."The Party's On"
Please join me on Sundays for Song-ography.
This week's song title is the Proclaimers' "I Would Walk 500 Miles".