"Let It Be"
Citizen's Bank Park, Philadelphia, PA
1. Personally, I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo. When it comes to my skin, I think I should just let it be. Except for my drawer full of make-up, moisturizers, cleansers, elixirs, magical potions, and cacophony of mystical age defying solutions.
2. Yet again, I got reprimanded by Thing #3 for taking a photo of this girl, and her tattoo, sitting in front of us at the baseball game. Thing #3 should realize by now that yes indeed, I AM a stalker, just like she claims. So when it comes to moi and James Dean, just let it be. Geesh!
3. I got a text from Thing #2 during the game, who was sitting in a different section, telling me "The guys in front of us are REALLY frank!". What's wrong with that? Just let it be! EXCEPT, I later learned her phone auto-corrected the word "drunk".
4. WHY do people wait til the stadium is at it's loudest to start a conversation? Seriously, how many times can I get away with saying "What??!!??" before I segue' from "she must not be able to hear me" into "she must be a moron"? Seriously dude, NOT a good time so let it be.
5. I know, I know...LOTS of noise in this photo. Should I explain that it was taken with my IPhone in bad lighting while Thing #3 was grabbing at my arm to get me to stop? Or should I just call it an "artistic license" and let it be?
P.S. Just a reminder, if you want to see where I am linking up these days, check out "Party On" below my blog header. Want to give a shout out to all those places I like to visit!
...and, please join me on Sundays for my new link up "Song-ography".
This week's song title is George Harrison's "Here Comes the Sun"