Sooooo, like you don't know enough about moi already? I've always been a
nerd serious student, bordering on being a brown-noser intent on ruining the class grading curve (do you hate me yet?). One caveat: my first two years at Penn State...AKA the "Lost Years". Thirty-three years later I STILL have a recurring nightmare that I have to take a final for a class I never made it to all semester. I wake up in a cold sweat every single time! So, when Kim asked us in her "Beyond Layers" course to look inward and list "10 Truths" about ourselves, plus a photo...I just GOTTA do my homework. So what exactly IS behind my window when you look in?
1. I can't burp. I do have some talents, but alas I will never be able to belch out the alphabet.
2. I'm a total "girly girl", with a truck driver's mouth at times (I should probably work on that...the bad mouth part I mean).
3. I started my blog last July as a way to keep me accountable for pushing myself in my photography. What I discovered is that I think I like writing almost as much as the actual picture taking.
4. I switch gears pretty often. Keeps me from getting bored. But, it also means I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
5. I am the great "rationalizer".
6. As much as I am hooked to technology now, I am so glad I didn't have computers and cell phones when I was growing up. I never realized that face-to-face communication would become a lost skill.
7. I am 100% Italian. God just happened to think it would be funny to make me 99.9% German and living in America.
8. I hate being told what NOT to do. Just watch me dig my heels in and do the exact opposite...nobody puts Baby in the corner!
9. My name is Kathy and I am a "Reality Show Junkie". I dream of being on The Amazing Race. I would do great at EVERY obstacle as long as they don't put in a "drink milk" challenge. "MILK? Could I just jump from an airplane Phil?"
10. My most favorite season of the year is....BASEBALL season.
Sure hope I get an A+.