December 31, 2014

"Forrest knows best...


"Life New Year's is like a box of chocolates,
you never know what you're gonna get."

-Forrest Gump



"You Never Know What You're Gonna Get"
IPhone


I'm not a fan of uncertainty.  Not in a chocolate sampler OR a new year.  I'm always afraid I will bite right into a big ol' gag-inducing coconut cream.  Literally and figuratively.

My wish for everyone this New Year's Eve is...a perfect peanut butter-filled dark chocolate AND no evidence upon your hips.  Literally and figuratively.


Here's where I "link up" today.

(click on image for description of Song-ography)
Next Tuesday's Song-ography title suggestion is "This is the New Year" by A Great Big World.  
Come back and link up!

12 comments:

  1. You always have the perfect words for the occasion!!! Happy New Year Kathy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love it:) Happy New Year Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a piece of that chocolate :) Happy New Year! POSH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Peanut butter filling is one of my favorites! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK. I've now drooled.
    Even in black and white, I drooled!
    Great shot as always. Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/12/fading-glory.html.
    Have a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not big on chocolate. Much rather have nuts and beer.
    Forrest also turned and told the running crowd following him, "I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now." I find too many bloggers like Forrest.
    Can you believe that movie was released over 20 years ago?
    Happy New Year and keep your bloggy feeling going strong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like the coconut one either run spitting them out into the trash can. Love your shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean, I am always a bit scared of the unknown finding it hard to take that leap. I'll take those chocolates if you don't mind. I always check the box to see what I'm getting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forrest was absolutely right.... and I have eaten ALL the chocolates this holiday... the gym is calling me

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful wish for all of us, and, yes, that includes you, too.
    Have a good 2015, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, that`s why I always eat all of them! The next one might be the one with the nice almond and dark chocolate and a hint of something alcoholic...
    All the best for a great year!

    ReplyDelete