March 6, 2016

365-day project (week #10)...


The week that was (February 29 - March 6, 2016)...



"New Week, New Challenges"
60/365



"Mom Teaching Me to Crochet...the Struggle is Real"
61/365



"Oh My Darlin' Clementine"
62/365



"Prepping the Empty Nest, Waiting for the Eagle to Land"
63/365



"Good Morning, I'm Yawning With You Droopy Tulip"
64/365



"Guess Who's Home From College?"
65/365



"Sunday Morning Daydreaming"
66/365


Week 10...BAM!  #WhoompThereItIs





**All 365-day project photos are via my Samsung Galaxy phone camera.  For more, you can find me on Instagram @KathyMcB.


Here's where I "link up" today

(Join me on Tuesdays for Song-ography.  Click on photo for full link-up description)

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy having the College Girl home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bedroom!! Love seeing your daily shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, when they come home for a visit, i had a love/hate relationship with that. i'm feeling a little like that tulip right now, there is always one in every bunch!!!

    this looks like fun...your pulling it off beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo-a-day project! Going to find you on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugg, the first photo of exercise just makes my brain instantly unhappy--which is ironic bc I exercise almost daily.There is some sort of negative subliminal thing going on. Love the black and white of the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the B & W shots espeically. The toilet one made me laugh but so true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! I somehow think I should do fiber arts, but I'm pretty sure it isn't going to happen. Good luck with the crochet.

    ReplyDelete